Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wed. 7/21/2016 class trip


Riverside Gardens is located in the heart of Milk Creek,  Youngstown, Ohio. We met at the café for a little chat and then headed outdoors to enjoy the natural beauty of a very well maintained botanical garden. take him around and pictures that we've been transformed into 360 degree videos. This was easy for our professor, who had an iPhone, but another student and I had to download a separate app for our Androids. We used Google Street View, which was easy to use.


Many people use these apps to give an entire 360-degree view of outdoor environments like we were doing at the garden. You can also capture indoor environments for prospective real estate sales or even similar business purchases. 

Anyone can go to a historical place or a convention or even a project seminar of sorts to videotape and then share with a classroom of students  environments that they may not always have the chance to see. I most enjoyed being outdoors for class, it's something I think educators should do as often as possible with their kids. I personally enjoyed learning how to use a new app and I was able to share this on my social media; one of my girlfriends literally could pick up her camera and rotate it as she chose with her apple 6. 

Mission accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment